Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quotes..


Here are some of my favorite quotes. Enjoy! (:

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyways.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

Someday, everything will all make perfect sense, so for now: laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

I'm not a perfect girl, my hair doesn't always stay in place &+ I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy &+ sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight &+ maybe some days nothing goes right.. but when I think about it, &+ take a step back, I remember how AMAZING life truly is.. and that maybe, just maybe, I like being unperfect.. <3

Xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment