Wednesday, August 25, 2010

::Music::

Okay, so I kind of like love music, who doesn't right?

Here is my personal favorite playlist of music.. A.K.A. my "top hits" and such..

White Horse - Taylor Swift .. this is mainly good for days when you're feeling a tad bit depressed.

Take It Off - Ke$ha .. great for energy and such (:

Diary - Tino Coury .. energy AND depression I guess.. maybe a good "angry feeling" song?

Dynamite - Taio Cruz.. overall beastly song.

Magic - B.o.B.

I Like It - Enrique Iglesias

With or Without You - U2.. this is pretty much a very sad song, but it's also very good, if not, empowering.

I'm Awesome - Spose. BEYOND LEGIT SONG!!

Anyone else have any good songs??

Xoxo,
Steph

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOOOOVE the song magic. it's really truly my mainstream guilty pleasure :) it just pumps me up and gets me in a good mood, ya know?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! Me too haha. I listen to it like everyday which is kinda sad..

    ReplyDelete