Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lucille Elinor Thomas

This post is dedicated to Lucy Thomas..

Soooo before this year I didn't really know Lucy.. what a shame. Then she was on my softball team (yikes, what an exciting time that was) and I got to know her better. Shes kind of a whack job (no offense) but she's incredibly amazing. She's really good at softball and it's pretty funny because she enjoys having people write inappropriate things on her helmet. She went to West and now she's going to the high school, with me, YEAH BABY! Anyways, i've known her for a bit now and she's really funny. I even saw her wrestle one time. Yes, she is a wrestler, she was on the wrestling team at West. Crazy stuff, man, crazy stuff. She takes a lot of odd pictures with her phone but that's okay. She also enjoys singing along to musicals such as Annie, The Lion King, and many other classics. It's quite enjoyable to hear about. Anyways, if you don't already know Lucy you either should, or shouldn't. If you don't like crazy people then don't, but if you enjoy crazy people, then you should.. again.. no offense. Anywho, I think my work here is done.












Peace out.....................

3 comments:

  1. you should hear her do abba songs from 'mamma mia;' it's quite amusing!! :) she really is fantastic, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that I grew that person. Ask her about stuff between her toes.

    ReplyDelete